Coins For Kids has partnered with civic organizations throughout Washington County to identify families in need
Applicants must have the following to qualify for assistance
- A written and signed referral letter from the school counselors where the children attend, your clergy leader, or from any of the participating social service agencies list of Qualifying Organizations.
- All of the required documentation listed below
- If you have received gifts for 3 years or more out of the last nine years, you will not be qualified to receive help from KONY Coins for Kids this year. If you need assistance, we recommend you register on line with Toys for Tots. https://www.toysfortots.org/
Applicants must have the following to apply for assistance
1. Photo ID and proof of residency in Washington County. If the ID does not show your current address, you will need to show proof of residency such as a Utility Bill, Insurance Bill, or Bank Statement.
2. Children’s Birth Certificates of each child showing linkage to parents.
3. Court Documents if child is in the custody of someone other than a parent.
4. Letter from referring organization.
No Applications will be taken after November 13th .