KONY Coins for Kids assistance is for children 2-17 years of age.
18 year old children residing in the same home may apply if they are still attending high school.
Infants under 2 year old may apply IF there are other children in the family between 2-17 years of age.
In other words, an application with only ONE child that is under 2 years of age will be denied and referred to Toys for Tots.
Coins For Kids has partnered with civic organizations throughout Washington County to identify families in need
Applicants must have the following to qualify for assistance
- A written and signed referral letter from the school counselors where the children attend, your clergy leader, or from any of the participating social service agencies list of Qualifying Organizations.
- All of the required documentation listed below
- If you have received gifts for 3 years or more out of the last ten years, you will not be qualified to receive help from KONY Coins for Kids this year. If you need assistance, we recommend you register on line with Toys for Tots. https://www.toysfortots.org/
Applicants must have the following to apply for assistance
1. Photo ID and proof of residency in Washington County. If the ID does not show your current address, you will need to show proof of residency such as a Utility Bill, Insurance Bill, or Bank Statement.
2. Children’s Birth Certificates of each child showing linkage to parents.
3. Court Documents if child is in the custody of someone other than a parent.
4. Letter from referring organization.
No Applications will be taken after November 15, 2022.
|Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah||285 West Tabernacle Suite #305||St. George|
|Calvary Chapel||3922 South Pioneer Road||St. George|
|Christian Science Center||373 South 100 East||St. George|
|Discovery Clubhouse||981 North Westridge Drive||St. George|
|Discovery Clubhouse||248 Playa Della Rosita||Washington|
|Doctor’s Volunteer Clinic||1036 East Riverside Drive||St. George|
|Erin Kimball Memorial Foundation||PO Box 1230||Washington|
|Faith Mountain Christian Church||1234 SUNSET DR #10||St. George|
|Family Support Center||310 West 200 North||St. George|
|First Southern Baptist Church||1565 West State Street||Hurricane|
|First Southern Baptist Church||326 South 600 East||St. George|
|Good Shepherd Presbyterian||611 North 2450 East||St. George|
|Grace Episcopal Church||1072 East 900 South||St. George|
|Head Start Preschool||705 North 195 West||LaVerkin|
|Head Start Preschool||494 East 900 South||St. George|
|Housing Authority||975 North 1725 West #101||St. George|
|New Life Christian Center||1060 S. Main #3||St. George|
|New Promise Lutheran Church||244 S. Valley View||St. George|
|Oasis Community Church||348 N. Bluff Street||St. George|
|Our Savior’s Evangelical Lutheran Church||176 West Count Fleet Drive||St. George|
|Red Cliffs Seventh-day Adventist Church||188 East 300 South||St. George|
|Shepherd of the Hills United Methodist Church||920 Tonaquint Drive||St. George|
|Solomon’s Porch Foursquare Fellowship||1495 S Blackridge Dr #A240||St. George|
|South Mountain Community Church||3158 East 2000 South||St. George|
|Southland Bible Church||195 East Arroweed Way||Washington|
|Southwest Behavioral Health Center||474 West 200 North||St. George|
|Southwest Utah Community Health Center||168 North 100 East #101||St. George|